Yoga Class near Mahindra World City

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I would like to find a yoga class to attend near MWC. Does anyone know of any good schools and instructors? Thanks so much!

Let me ask...  Are you Hindūs?  It makes a difference...  If you are, then it becomes paramount that you avoid the schools that have a largely western audience because so much of yoga in these environments have been digested into western/Christian/Atheist frameworks and undergone reductionism.  In other words, "watered down" yoga that is broken from its Hindū roots.  There is a great book out there called "Sanskrit Non-Translatables" by Rajiv Malhotra.  Separating out westernism from Hindū traditions is one of my areas of study.

Really, you ought to study yoga not in a classroom environment, but under a guru.  Again, don't get someone with a largely western audience, unless you can't reach all the way around the bend from westernism to a full-blown Hindū mindset.  The way these gurus work is to try to reach your halfway to make it palateable to the western mind, which is VERY DIFFERENT from that of the traditional Hindū mindset.

Good luck!