MOE interview of March, 2019 Mumbai and Delhi

Can I have ur contact
My contact number is ***
M also from kerala

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please exchange contact details in private, thank you

Hi
I am divya .. I received initial offer letter and waiting for the next process..
What is ur current stage?

Hi,
I am divya..I received initial offer letter one month back..Any idea how long we have to wait..Did u get any updates

Hi Divya...

No updates yet

Yes they asked for birth certificate issued by municipal corporation of the city where u were born. When did you get your initial offer letter.

Hi
I got initial offer letter one month back

every body who gt initial initial letter is waiting for final contract which will be issued by next week as per agency. moe opens on 9th after eid holidays.

Did u got offer letter from moe uae

Hi ,I also got the Initial offer letter. Could  you pls add me to the WhatsApp group .my contact is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

my final contract came today...

ajiasha wrote:

my final contract came today...

Same here. When are you joining? I've been given 30th June as the joining date.

My date is july 20.

Jbano2007 wrote:

Please give ur contact no

Please stop asking for contact information.
We have no idea if you're harvesting info for a scam, promoting a business, or actually being helpful.

Other posters. If a poster is constantly asking for contact details, assume it's a scam until you know otherwise.

ajiasha wrote:

My date is july 20.

Oh.... I was asking for a July joining date but was encouraged to go for the 30th June joining. Had no idea there is a date available in July. Which subject are you from?

Dates from MOE . There is dates in july. 10th and 20.
My subject physics.
My batch mates travelling june 30 and july 10 as well

Is there any one here from 1 May interview received the final contact

Hi,
I am Athulya biology teacher, even am asked for joining on 30th June, but no update tillnow.
Any update from your agency.
Please check you message folder i have snet my contact number if you dont mind can you come on whatsaapp.
or you can send message on this as well.
and i heard juen 30 date has been changed any idea.

Hi
My date is on 20th july.
Have u received your final contract, if yes the visa and ticket will come before your date for sure.

I didnt get the contact no of urs.

My agency is SKT. Their dates are june 29, july 20 aug 18, sep 22 as well.

We have a whatsapp group
I too did nit received contract
Agency sent travel form
My mobilization date is aug18

We have a whatsapp group
I too did not received contract
Agency sent travel form
My mobilization date is aug18

Mail me ur contact no
I will add u to the group

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Posts with contact details are removed as soon as seen by a team member

Posters should be aware of the many scams out there and assume posters asking for personal contact are scammers until proven otherwise.

I had given an interview/test in Mumbai, after the test, they immediately declared the result. Not selected. I am preparing for the next interview. Which subject

I have received visa and ticket. flying 20th july. Wishing all the best for who waiting. it will come soon... cheers

My mobilization date is Aug 18

Reason : Promotion of external group

Hi, jbano I'm Asra from hyderabad want to know abt ur consultancy and process regarding moe teacher job. Plz help me in this regard. I have send my resume to skt consultancy 10days back but till now no response from them,Want to talk to u. Show me some way for that. As we cannot share our contact details also. How shd I ping u.
My ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi
My mobilization date is 18th August.
But didn't get visa and ticket till now.
Join fb teachers moe uae 2019.

Did you get your final contract Rajan?
They told me 25th august to move but I'm still waiting for final contract
When did you get yours?

how to send a private message to any of the member.

Mail ur contact no
We have a what's app group

I too have a mobilisation date of the 18th August! But I haven't received anything yet and it's getting very close now! What date are you actually flying out?

On 17th Aug
Did u get approval of documents

Yes all my documents have been approved so just playing the waiting game now!

where did you get the last email about the documents approval?

anyone knows when will the EID holidays finish for MOE?

Cheers

for me, everything was approved on the 12th February. Eid and the public holidays is from Saturday 10th August - Tuesday 13th, therefore I doubt I'll hear anything back before Wednesday, which of course is cutting it very tight as they basically have Wednesday or Thursday to confirm flights and visas!

Dear all i was also given joining date as 25th aug, but didn't receive the visa yet..if someone is kind enough to tell me about their postponement as well.. it'll give me some hope. Touch base wth me at nine five three tripple five zero eight nine four

Are you still waiting to go out?

Hi, any idea wen will be the next intrw in india.. ? Can v apply still now?

Jbano2007 wrote:

Yes i too got mail that mobilisation on june 16th
Agency told me to submit PCC certificate and my educational ,academic references,experience documents

Please tell me the venue and time for the next moe interview in Mumbai...please