MOE interview of March, 2019 Mumbai and Delhi

Has anybody get update of results of moe interview on 31st March held in Mumbai and Delhi?

Not yet

Hello
I got initial offer letter mail from my agency??
U r from which agency?? Which subject you applied for?

Hello , I have been recommended for the job offer but didnt recieve initial offer letter since last two weeks. I have sent the requested documents already. Anyone else in the same boat, I appeared for the interview on 9th March in Sharjah.

Cheers,

Hi,
I too got a recommendation letter from agency last week that I am selected for the job. They told the Moe will send the initial offer letter soon. But no news from Moe yet

Roseyj where are you from and which subject are you going to be selected for?

Hello
I too got initial offer for moe UAE teacher job
Interviewed on March 31 mumbai.
You are from which agency
Next process ?

Yes slow process
Have patience
Which subject

I got initial offer letter

I am from kerala.. computer science

I got a mail that the next mobilization date will be June 16th.. what are the documents to be attested before that?

Yes i too got mail that mobilisation on june 16th
Agency told me to submit PCC certificate and my educational ,academic references,experience documents

I am from hyderabad
Computer science teacher

Have patience
Very slow process

What are documents to be attested among these

@ rosej : have you attended interview in Mumbai on 31st March? I have also attented the same. Mail regarding Mobilisation date asked by agency or moe?

Rosej wrote:

What are documents to be attested among these

As per initial offer letter , highest educational qualification certificate is to be attested by uae embassy

Jbano2007 wrote:

Yes i too got mail that mobilisation on june 16th
Agency told me to submit PCC certificate and my educational ,academic references,experience documents

What is academic references? Can you please tell me?

Previous or present job referee letters
My agency sent 2  forms which has to be filled by referee and should send to agency

Hello
I am Still waiting for initial offer letter

It's mentioned by agency..Moe is yet to confirm

Do we have to do both Indian and UAE attestation???

Attestation process  -  the highest qualification degree certificate firstly notary then verify from University after that attestation from State ministry and then home secretary of state / ministry of external affairs and at last uae embassy ( uae embassy attested only if attested by all mentioned above)

I have given interview in Mumbai on 31st March for computer science and design technology. Anyone from same subject ?

Hi Jbano

Could you please share your number as I am also from Hyderabad and got the recommendation letter and waiting for the initial offer letter. I have sent all the documents requested.

As you said you have attended the interview on the same day I might get some insight on the offer letter

Thanks

Hi all,i had given interview on 31st march19 in mumbai.sub-bio.pls add me in your whatsapp group.i m waiting for initial offer letter.my no - ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,Abeda here,will you pls msg me.interviewed on march 31st  mumbai.biology.
my no- ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey all...I attended the interview on 29 Mar 2019 and received initial offer letter on 8May 2019. My agency asked me to submit all educational documents along with reference and experience . I have submitted all documents except birth  certificate did  anyone else been asked for Birth certificate. Also did anyone received final contract and joining date .

Hey kanchan225 did they ask for Birth certificate from Municipal corporation too.

sush2688 wrote:

Hey all...I attended the interview on 29 Mar 2019 and received initial offer letter on 8May 2019. My agency asked me to submit all educational documents along with reference and experience . I have submitted all documents except birth  certificate did  anyone else been asked for Birth certificate. Also did anyone received final contract and joining date .

I have also been asked for the same. Due to summer break I'm having difficulty in getting my experience certificate on time but I've submitted my birth certificate. I didn't have birth certificate earlier, I got it made after I got the mail stating it's required.
I've been asked to join by 30th June but they haven't issued the final contract letter as yet. I don't know what to do.

did anyone applyfor TTP

is there anyone who has applied directly through MOE.

did u receive final contract? 
am selected from delhi for physics teacher. i have submitted all docs incl pcc awaiting contract....

What your date

No I did not receive final contract yet

interview date u meant? its march 29th. April last week  i received my initial offer letter. and they asked for pcc and attested docs. which i submitted on may 10th. they said 2-3 weeks. but now the eid holidays declired in UAE its from 2nd to 9th that means nothing gonna happen in that time.

Yes I submitted the birth certificate

Which is your subject Fran_79 ?

Sk_N wrote:

Which is your subject Fran_79 ?

My subject is biology. I'd attended the interview held in Delhi on 29th March. I've yet to submit attested docs, cause that's taking time and I think because of Eid holidays, it'll take even longer.
What about you Sk_N?

Hi

I received Initial offer letter.waiting for the rest..Is birth certificate needed