Employee working on EP can apply for MM2H?


Can an employee working on EP apply for MM2H? If yes, what are the prerequisites?

Thanks & regards,

You can apply but will have to give up the EP as mm2h is a social visit pass and no employment or working.


Hi Gravitas,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Are there any other options (like for example PR for 10 years etc)?

Thanks in advance.

There may be Talentcorp where can apply after 3 yrs on EP and salary of rm15k per month


PR difficult unless an Expert in a field beneficial to Malaysian economic development plans. Logically the expected level will be above RPT

The RPT means no need for Employer to apply for a work permit under their quota

New topic