GED bahrain

Want to know if ged is accepted in Bahrain???

Accepted for what exactly?

i want to know whether i will get assestation from the ministry of education bahrain??
Do universities in bahrain accept GED?

Again, your question is vague.

Why would MOE attest your GED if you didn't get it here?  are you trying to get a teaching job?  or did you get your GED here and are on your way abroad?

You need to give full details if you expect an answer.

I am planning to get my GED here in capital testing center bahrain. (In financial Harbour)
I want the attestation to get enrolled in some private university in bahrain
So will i get the stamp or not??

Ask the centre to advise you. Since you are doing it in Bahrain and if this centre is accredited, there shouldn't be a problem.  But it you have a choice, you can make it less complicated and do something that is not that US centric and better accepted in this part of the world.

So IS GED Accepted or not

As I said, ask the center but I would guess that it is, otherwise they would not be offering it.

Hello Frmbh973,

Can I have the name of the facility in Bahrain that conducts  the GED exams, I to would want to take up the course . And if you could be kind to share with me your experience or Intel as how far  you've gone through it , I would appreciate your time.

Thanks and regards

Luigi

https://ged.com/contact_us/

The best way is to contact them and find out.

Good luck

T&R

Hi sir, 
I have a question,  Npra giving all expired  visit visa free extention 3 months  till july.  That is only 3 months?  Somebody  tell me till december can change any Resident or work visa.  Please sir,  which is true ? 
Thanks

You are posting on an unrelated thread and even then, your question is not clear.  And I recall announcement of extension of 3 months till July.  Maybe they will extend that further, who knows.

@Frmbh973 hi, did you end up getting your GED ? I'm looking forward to getting it as well, is it accepted in Bahrain?