Hi every one are you new in kl ? don't have friends her ?

hi every one are you new in kl ? don't have friends here ?
male or female all of u are welcome :)

my name is Tariq  am 22 years
am from saudi arabia am here in malaysia since 2009 and almost know all the places here in kl
am studying civil Engineering at uniten

anyway if you are looking for a new friends here to hangout or show all around I can be ur friend to hang out or show around  even pickup from airport to any where I'll be happy to help
I have my own car and would love to have friends from all around the worlds  any time except classing time

as I told u am interesting to have friends from all around 
everybody are welcome to be my friend :)

My name is Ryan.  I will be in Kuala Lumpur in two months coming from United States.  I speak English and am learning Malay currently.  I like playing any sports and games as well as going out to the pub and relax.  I would like to do some site-seeing while I am here in Malaysia which will be for a at least 5 years.  I would like to add you to my network and hopefully expand a friendship out of it.  Please tell me more about yourself.

what do u wanna know about me  ells !
I love swimming and go to gym from time to time
am little pet speaking Malay I love traveling and going around
I speak English and Arabic and learning now  Malay

and I would like to get a friendship with u  and ather people also :)

hello tarroq, myself Ali basically i am a pakistani but for the last 8 years i am living in Emirates sharjah. i am a business graduate and was running my restaurant in sharjah but now i want change in life style and also wanna relocate myself so i have planned to move to KL in the mid of june 2011. i wish if we can see each other there so you can guide me accordingly as you are senior expat there. i speak English, Arabic, Urdu and basic french. i am planning to do some work there in KL.

Regards.

I am local resident in KL. If u guys need any info.. Just PM me. And I'LL try my best to assist to the max.

I wish Kingali and Rcsmith a safe trip to Malaysia. I have also to advise them to be careful of who they choose to go out with on their arrival.

Okwudili wrote:

I wish Kingali and Rcsmith a safe trip to Malaysia. I have also to advise them to be careful of who they choose to go out with on their arrival.

am not sure what do you mean by what you said
I didn't replay early because I went home for holidy

seriously what do you mean by  ( I have also to advise them to be careful of who they choose to go out with on their arrival ) !!

Well Tarroq, I think he is talking about the muggers you might find at some dodgy streets late night. Maybe he had some terrible experience in there. I am sure he doesn't mean any offence to you :D
BTW where exactly do you live? I live at Bukit jalil, and visit Bukit Bintang, KL Sentral and Subang Jaya occassionally to meet CouchSurfing people.

Hi all , let me know if you guys come up with a plan to hangout :D

soory guys for late replaying I hope to meet up soon
but these 2 week I have to take my brother all around malaysia he is on honeymoon :)

and desaim I live in serdang perdana in East lake condominium if u know