Can dependent spouse continue working after primary leaves BELGIUM?

Dears,

Myself and my dependent Spouse are working in BRUSSELS. Our RP card expires in May-2019 (Next month).

My project gets over and I need to leave BELGIUM as I came in deputation as also my WP & RP expires next month. But my spouse WP is valid till DEC-2019 and her employer insisting her to work till July end.

Can dependent spouse continue working after primary leaves BELGIUM provided RP is also getting expired in May? Is that legal? We are worried whether that will be marked as Overstay if we continue to stay after our RP expires :(

I heard dependent can switch to Independent and continue working but nowadays Ministry takes more time to provide decision and before that our RP also will get expired :(

Experts, please shed some light on this issue :)

Many thanks in advance !!

Your spouse needs to change her status to independent and ask for an RP extension based on her WP.

one more doubt here... My wife cleared all the rounds in one of organization and they are ready to process offer letter based on criteria if legally she can work.

We came here on 20th Apr and is living in temporary apartment for 1 month and is searching for house. We have a temporary document from commune that we are living in temporary apartment and is valid for 90 days. Once we find new apartment we have to take that doc and apply for RP.  Can my wife still work here in this case?

My wife has Visa D(Family reunion)

Thanks for your help in advance