Holliday rentals

hello all my wife and i are thinking of getting a small property inthe med and malta is on the option list  so we are comming for 1 week in july to look and see if it is a viable option especially as english is a very much used language.. so we would like to know if anyone has a property available for 1 week from the 3rd till the 10th july  preferably with sea views ie balcony or terrace. location is not so important as we will have a car. but we do want a sea view as this is what we would be looking to buy eventually  thankyou all for your time  ps it would be for me and my wife

Take care the winters are getting longer, colder and wetter. Buildings tend to be drafty and difficult to heat in winter. Most people are huddled around calor gas fires ( not very healthy).

jphu wrote:

Take care the winters are getting longer, colder and wetter. Buildings tend to be drafty and difficult to heat in winter. Most people are huddled around calor gas fires ( not very healthy).

This winter has gone on for longer this year then normal, we use air con for heating which is healthier 
then calor gas and cheaper.
It's advisable to rent a property before purchasing one to see whether you like living here or not,
when you do come over spend a day in Gozo as it's quieter then Malta and as the island is so small
you can see the sea from most areas.

With regard to a holiday let it's easier to just google Malta holiday lets then find one on here.

thankyou for the info

billboy wrote:

hello all my wife and i are thinking of getting a small property inthe med and malta is on the option list  so we are comming for 1 week in july to look and see if it is a viable option especially as english is a very much used language.. so we would like to know if anyone has a property available for 1 week from the 3rd till the 10th july  preferably with sea views ie balcony or terrace. location is not so important as we will have a car. but we do want a sea view as this is what we would be looking to buy eventually  thankyou all for your time  ps it would be for me and my wife

If you want to get in contact with local people I recommend you browse air b&b for accommodation. Of course you can also check out holiday homes Malta as well. Just bear in mind July and August are the most expensive months of the year. This is the time when the maltese want to make money. If you come by car just check the price for the ferry ticket beforehand. July and August are famous for extraordinary high prices. If you want to buy a property in Gozo I recommend you have a look at www.sunblessedhorizons.com Paul Scicluna will be happy to give you more information.