ZZP and exporting services

Hi all!

I've recently moved to the Netherlands and have my freelance consulting business, which I was already carrying out from my home country (Argentina). This week I'm registering at the KvK as a ZZP, but my clients (most in Argentina and US) are requesting for me to provide proof of tax residence claiming that if I don't provide it I will be subject to income tax retention in their country. Does anyone know how I can obtain a document claiming proof of tax residency?



You need to speak to the Belastingdienst; this link will take you to there website.

Hope this helps.

Expat Team

New topic