Hello tunisien i get marryed with a lovely romanian woman from 3 months  . i need some help much need to register our marry in romania and what kind of papers we need exactly.....thnx !! Hope to fi d answers here

Your lovely romanian woman, now your wife, would need to submit the marriage certificate at the Romanian Embassy in whatever country you guys got married (assumed outside of Romania) such that the marriage would be registered with the appropriate Romanian Civil institutions. Unsure if that can be done from within Romania, you need to find that out.

Then she needs to initiate the process for family reunification, in Romania, based on the fact that you guys are married. You stay put in Tunisia until the Romanian embassy contacts you as a result of the immigration process started by your wife in Romania.

New topic