Arriving on Kolkata

Hello everyone!
I'm Victoire, 21 years old and I am coming in Kolkata for few months arriving in May!
I am doing an internship in a environmental NGO and I am looking for a flat (I would like to find flatmates if it's possible! Do you know any website or do you have any plan?

Thank you ☺️
See you

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum + no contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Did you find place to stay in Kolkata if not let me know I can help you with

First of all, welcome to this city of joy and palaces. Kolkata houses tons of immigrants every year, so you will find a rented place easily. You can go through online websites and find a suitable flat nearby to your office. Kolkata is not one of those expensive cities in India, where a rented 1 BHK will cost you 8-10k per month. Apart from this, exploring Kolkata should be your next priority. The city walks you through some ancient British monuments. Victoria Memorial, Fort William, Howrah Bridge, are some of the notable monuments you should visit. I would also advise you to visit LBB's website to get info on Kolkata, it is a lifestyle & travel website listing some of the must-visit places in the city. If you are a nature lover, you should explore the Sunderbans Delta, Botanical Gardens, and Rabindra Sarovar in Kolkata. Again, I welcome you to the city of joy, wishing you a memorable trip.