An American in Norway on a Schengen Visa - Calculation question

One calculation question…
I'm an American on a Schengen 90/180 day tourist visa.
I was in Oslo, Norway from Jan 9 - March 19.
My plan is to go back from…
May 15 - May 27, 2019.
Then again July 1st - Sept 1, 2019.
Then again Dec 1, 2019 - Feb 28, 2020.

Is that all legal and ok Schengen visa-wise?
I don't go over the 90 days in 180 day sliding ruler do I?

Thank you so much!

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

There are on-line Schengen Calculators you can use to work this out.  This link will take you to one published by the EU.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Cynic,
Thanks yes, I've seen that page but don't get quite get how to enter everything so it can compute my info. Is there a webpage that explains how to put in all the data on that page?

Thank you, Cynic!

Hi again.

There is a PDF user guide at the bottom of the page for which I gave you the link; download and read it before you start.  I just checked it out myself, basically by each data entry box is a small blue circle with a question mark inside it, click on the question mark and it tells you the required input format required; if you screw it up, it tells you and reminds you of the correct format.  Once you're finished putting dates in, there's a "Calculate" button, press it and it calculates/comments on what you've entered.    One last point, it uses the European date format, not the US version so, for example, today's date is 11/04/19.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you so much, Cynic!

Hey Cynic and others,

Strangely the calculator keeps saying that exit date(s) are later than the entry date(s). But shouldn't all exit dates naturally be later/after entry dates? I can't really see what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help me out please? :)

Thanks.

Hi again.

I chose that one as it was the only one I could find that was sourced from the EU website; you can try contacting the EU to see what they say.  Alternatively, try this link, again it's web-based, so user beware; it says you're OK.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you so so so much!