Can I extend exit re entry visa from out side the kingdom

As Salam walekum. I need to extend my re entry visa for one month. Is it possible right now am in Hyderabad India.


you have to ask your sponsor for the re-entry visa extension

Your Sponsor can request for Visa Extension in Kingdom. He will request in Jawazat for the same, after approval from Jawazat he will send you the documents and you can proceed Visa Extension through Saudi Embassy in your country.

Yes, this is possible but please keep in mind that the process will start once your ERE expires (not before expiry). You need few documents (jawazat form, online/manual application to Mofa etc) and Company can help in this regard. Extension will be given for couple of weeks and then u have to be back.

New topic