Cable services

Greetings all. Sorry to be redundant but I'm looking for the best cable service in Santiago. Definitely need English channels as well as a sports package. Thanks for any help!

Your best choices are Altice or Claro. Both have extensive packages with lots of channels available in English. Both have packages to bundle with Internet and phone.  Find what works for you. I find Altice pricing better.

You might find you have similar problems opening an account with these companies who will likely require a domestic credit check. I had problems with opening an account with Claro as such.

The other issue is that they will likely want a long term contract of perhaps 18 months. I had to sign up for 18 months with what was then Tricom.

Unless you are keen to have Spanish local news channels and you actually want English content and sports, why not forego the local tv cable and just get good speed internet and wi fi at much less cost and then subscribe to Netflix and the sports channels you prefer and also use an Amazon Firestick.

I'm thinking about ditching the Altice bundle that costs me nearly $75 a month for just internet.

As always, thanks much planner!