Hi everyone 🤗

I'm mona matinpour, I'm 32 years old and I'm from Iran.
I'm a nurse and l have 10 years experience in nursing.I searched very much for finding here
If someone here is a nurse and lives in Oman please help me out.
please give me information about nursing jobs in Oman,I have ten years of nursing experience in Iran and now I want to apply for Nursing job in oman
I have a bachelor's degree in nursing
I need very much this guidance
Thank you very much if you can help me
🙏🙏🙏

You must need a specific certification for nursing from Oman itself. You should be a registered nurse in the Ministry of Health (Oman) in order to apply for any such jobs in the country. Visit the MOH website for further information.

Thank you

Dear Friend,
Welcome to oman. To work in oman, you must apply for prometric exam online and pass the exam with 60% or above. Second step will be to apply for dataflow verification, where you have to upload all your certificates and it will take upto 40 days for the verification to be complete. After this you should go to the ministry and apply for the VIVA through a sponsor clinic
Please send me your details such as cv and other documents to*** We might be looking for a nurse.

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct