Doing business in Ireland

Hi...i am planning to come to Ireland for looking for possible investment in the city of Dublin or trying to understand if there is a better city to looking for at the moment... I was wonder if anyone can give me some advice..
I  am Italian, so EU passport holder.
My background is almost two decades in south east asia and now in the balkans, specifically in Montenegro.
I am a restaurateur, chef and consultant.
In particular I am looking to be in the EU without visa and languages troubles.. i prefer medium large towns or countryside but max.30 min drive to schools and cities, my daughter is 10y old.
My background is focus on f&b and hospitality.
I am looking for a place to invest in a property to live and in a commercial space to run anything from tapas bar to a small boutique hotel with entertainment and activities…
let me know if you can recommend me or point me someone to talk with!.Thanks!
Max

Watergrasshill in Cork is desperate for some investment and new business.
There are many vacant commercial premises and lots of new houses.
It is approx. 20mins from the city centre, but still has a countryside feel.
It has nice school, and all local amenities. The food business in the area could do with the competition also! not enough choice at the moment!
Dublin has enough investment.

thanks! :) other than dublin is difficult to find infos about whats happen in the other parts of Ireland!
i am getting tips and advice to put together and try to plan a trip over on beginning of june...
does this area you think has a power spending in food and entertainment that is not the classic irish formula?
thanks!
max

Hi,

I lived in Dublin for some time an though I love it as a city, I do not want to live in cities any longer. My plan is to start in a medium sized town (around 10k population), and branch into cities gradually, ideally getting in some business partner/s to manage the city outlets. Catering is my line of work too and I speak Italian :).