How much is a Container from malta to uk

Hi all does any one know a rough price for a 20Ft container from malta to England

Would be a great help if any one had recommendations

Thank you

Vickyted223 wrote:

Hi all does any one know a rough price for a 20Ft container from malta to England

Thank you

Have you read previous posts on this subject? 
If you are renting the majority of Lettings are fully furnished so you may not need to bring much in the way of furniture.

Vickyted223 wrote:

Thank you

Here I would ask the different movers in Malta to quote a price. See yellow pages page 686 to 690.
Some years ago I contacted Gatt Shipping services in Valletta, but of course there are other companies as well. Just make sure these companies are known and experienced with such a task.

I assumed as you are not living here yet, according to your previous questions, you meant from England to Malta.

I am back and forward to Malta .

And no from malta to uk a friend of mine has gave me lots off vintage furniture that a family member wants in the uk I just have to pay to ship it .

For shipping a container from Malta to England just ask Malcolm Gatt tel 21221613-21231052 in Malta