Catch-22

Dear Team,
Jason Christensen here, Ph.D. in Slavic Linguistics. I'm CELTA-certified too. Spent two years in Poland ending in 2001, then spent  a decade thereafter getting an M.A. and a Ph.D. in Slavic Linguistics, focusing on the Russian and Polish languages. Can't get a job teaching English in Poland though. Think it's because I'm a Yank, living here in the US, and in order to work in Poland I would have to have a work visa ... at least under the circumstances I describe as follows. I'm prepared to go solo with a sole proprietorship, but I can't just come over, as I have a dog to import. I first need a school to offer me a work visa, likely for part-time work, since it seems to be rare to be employed full-time by one school. I've gone around the bases several times, sending schools my resume three or four times each. I don't want to beg, but it doesn't seem to be a big deal to get me a work visa, especially since I've offered to pay for it myself. You won't believe it, but I've been going through this off and on for seven years, trying to get a teaching job in Poland. I found an attorney in Poland who will help me found the sole proprietorship, but the way things are, I'm in a Catch-22: I can't found my sole proprietorship without being present in Poland (which it seems I must do, as no school has yet offered to get me a work visa), but I can't go to Poland as a tourist with my dog, because it takes several months of paperwork and shots to prepare a dog for importation. And no, I can't/won't just leave him here in the US, so if that's what you're thinking, don't even respond. I need the work visa for part-time work as my first step in becoming a freelancer. I would like to live in Gdansk.
Any suggestions/anything I'm overlooking?

I suggest you check out this YouTube channel. It's called Jasmine T TV. She is an American, living and working for some language schools in Poland. She might give some pointers.

Thanks. I've reached out to Jasmine through youtube -- hopefully she'll reply.