Looking for art/painting studios

Who can help me with adresses of some art/painting studios, who can (re)produce artwork in oil or acrylic.
Preferably in Ho Chi Min City or Hanoi, but any adress with affordable and qualitative good artist will do.

I cheated.
I bought blank canvasses, them had banner material printed up with my preferred art.
One staple gun later and I have Van Gogh on my walls.
They don't stand up to close inspection but are fine in every other way.

Is the sale of reproductions of original paintings a legal activity in The Netherlands?

THIGV wrote:

Is the sale of reproductions of original paintings a legal activity in The Netherlands?

Just out of interest, I looked. There are loads of places advertising on the internet so, if it happens to be illegal, the law is either ignored or loads of notable art businesses are risking legal problems.
However, I'm guessing no one in Vietnam cares much either way as long as the buyer isn't trying to sell them off as originals.

Art studios are likely to be expensive because of the skills and time required, but the printed canvas thing is likely to be very cheap.

Arie Onnink wrote:

Who can help me with addresses of some art/painting studios, who can (re)produce artwork in oil or acrylic.
Preferably in Ho Chi Min City or Hanoi, but any address with affordable and qualitative good artist will do.

I live just off Trần Phú street in District 5, Saigon. Dozens of storefronts where some artists copy famous paintings, but most churn out formulaic decorative pictures for living rooms. Different shops, different media. Tourists are rarely here, they buy in the tourist area stores. I have only noticed one shop that paints originals that are abstract or impressionistic, I bought a painting of lily pads.

article

I presume your problem is going to be language barrier, another is shipping. You can PM me here about what you are looking for. I would be happy to help get some work to these guys.

Thanks a lot for this useful information.
there sould be a way a telling my message to these guys, for example by making good illustrative examples. When we are proceeding the plan, maybe autumn, i'll keep you informed.