Question about residency in Uruguay

Hello, I have a question regarding the residency requirements in Uruguay and specifically the police record. I was born in a country over 22 years ago, and then my parents migrated to another country directly after I was born when I was a couple of months old. I hold a different nationality than the country of birth, and I never visited or lived in the country of birth.

So in this case, is the police record from the country I have lived in for the last five years + the country of my nationality enough?  or also I have to get from the country of birth that I have never visited or lived in throughout my life?

In the immigration website, they say " Pais de origen" but it's not so clear if they mean the country of birth or country of my nationality.

Thanks

Hi. My brother is a Canadian citizen who has never lived in Canada but was born there. He needed all the Canadian documents to get residency, unfortunately.

I needed to get a certificate of good behaviour from The Netherlands, though I was 4 years of age, when my parents left the country.  So yes, they want to know, because, as the lady from 'Migracion' told me, the law states police records 'del pais de origen' and for them that means basically where you were born and where you stayed in the last five years.  If you can't get the certificate, provide them with a letter from the Ministry of Justice of your country of origin that states the reason why.  Don't forget to have that letter translated and stamped by a 'traductor jurado' based in Uruguay, since they won't accept anything else.