Greetings!!! American living in England wanting to move to France :)

Hello, My name is Inez  and I am currently living in England with my lovely English husband and 5 boys. We are at a point where we want to make the move to France, as a life change is due and welcomed. But first we want to find out as much as we possible can, and hopefully meet some cool people along the way.

Moving from California 6 years ago to England was a huge change for me, and now moving to France in a few years is a welcomed positive change. But first, I have so  many questions and there is loads of information, we are in need of. So stop by and say hello :)

Hi Inez,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Do not hesitate to have a look at the life in France guide and at the blogs, written by expatriates in France.

All the best,
Christine

thank you for the warm welcome :)

Hi
I'm an American who has been in France for 19 years (3years in Germany before that, 1 year in UK before that, THEN the usa).  Long time away but I'm still American! My husband is French, we have three kids.

France is great if you have lots of money.  Where are you planning to live?  What jobs do you have?  How old are your children?

What info in particular are you looking for? Most english people love it here because of the weather and because it is not far from the UK;  You can get back for a weekend.

Also, what kind of lifestyle do you want?