First EP Application failed, and receiving new offer

Hi guys,

my current situation:
Received and signed offer from company A, and have resigned after getting the offer. (I know this is very risky, but it's done...)
They have helped me to apply for my EP on 22 March 19.
Today (28 March 19) the HR has informed me that my EP application has failed, and the are going to re-apply for me again.
The company A's HR is extremely unresponsive and I am hardly to get any info and what's wrong with my EP application.

On the other hand, another company B wants to hire me, I still havent talked to their HR yet but I have been working with the team under another company. So they knew that I have resigned and wanted to counter-offer me.

My question is, as I am getting a new offer, should I contact the company A to stop applying for my EP?
If they fail again after appealing, does it affect my profile, like example banned from applying jobs in SG forever?

“My question is, as I am getting a new offer, should I contact the company A to stop applying for my EP?
If they fail again after appealing, does it affect my profile, like example banned from applying jobs in SG forever?” See my response below:

You should ask Co A not to proceed their appeal. Then you can reach out Co B to proceed your EP application.

If it fails, then you have to face the difficulty and has to leave Singapore (check MoM letter post your EP cancellation when is your last day to stay here). Don't ever try to overstay here at any cost.

I had said many times in the forum, that don't resign your existing job till your new job gets EP approval. Good luck

Hi @surya2k
Thanks for your comment!
Currently Im still working in my country, not Singapore yet. This is my first job application in SG  :D
The company A has promised that even if I cant get EP, they still allow me to work in my country, with the same salary stated in the offer letter.
But the most important thing that I want is to live in SG, money is not that important.

I will discuss with company B later. I will keep my status posted and share to others here.  :whistle:

Hi all,
I am Irshad from India. I have completed Aeronautical Engineering in Anna University. I have got a offer from a company in singapore as a Sales Executive on 14/02/2019. Its my first ep in singapore. The salary offered was 5500SGD. The fin number also generated but is gets rejected. The reason for rejection was low salary. The HR increased my salary and made an appeal on 04/03/2019 and again it gets rejected. The reason for rejection was profile not suitable. Again the HR made an appeal said that he is having an experience on the same field on 14/03/2019. Its still pending. My HR told me that it will get approved. You have to wait. Is there anybody facing the same situation here. Kindly help me out

@mohamedirshads
I guess the only thing you can do is wait..

By the way my EP status has finally changed to "Pending" as per today (29-Mar-2019)
The request date is also today.

@Bananz
But my status is still rejected.

Today my Status has been updated to "rejected", and the pass type is showing S Pass...
This morning it was showing EP with pending status...