Refusal of resident card application

Hello Everyone,

I am having a situation where my application for resident card, was closed as I was unable to respond to the first letter as my letterbox was not accessible was locked, and later I wrote an application describing the whole situation, after which I had a meeting with an officer regarding submission of listed missing documents but at that time my application was already closed I was not aware of it, I had submitted all documents and now got a letter of refusal. I have logged a appeal letter. I have a job as i am graduate from a Polish university, but not sure if I can be here or not after all this.

I would appreciate your advice on this.

Thank you,

saone wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am having a situation where my application for resident card, was closed as I was unable to respond to the first letter as my letterbox was not accessible was locked, and later I wrote an application describing the whole situation, after which I had a meeting with an officer regarding submission of listed missing documents but at that time my application was already closed I was not aware of it, I had submitted all documents and now got a letter of refusal. I have logged a appeal letter. I have a job as i am graduate from a Polish university, but not sure if I can be here or not after all this.

I would appreciate your advice on this.

Thank you,

Did you get informed why you application was refused?
What is your current immigration status in PL?

Thank you for your time and reply,

They had closed my application as the letter for missing document sent to me went back to them, and as i was not able to respond in 14 days. I live in an appartment where there is a metal door in the partition of corridor from where postman can not reach actual flat door to deliver any letters personally, hence he placed a receipt in letter box and left letter at post office,The letter was sent back to goverment office and after a month when flat owner came back he gave me the receipt to get that letter , but by that time this letter was alredy sent back it was really late to do anything.

Hence i went with this receipt to goverment office and wrote an appliation describing all situation but they didnt accepted and my application was closed.But they still asked me to submit missing documents , after which i had submitted all mentioned document twice as once they lost my documents.

My current situation is even worst as i lost my job.And in this case dont have any options, other than leaving Poland.But my appeal is still on going.I am just worried how i would leave the country and how would I explain all this at immigration to let them know its all just due to some delay and missing documents and now due to loss of job i cant even wait for any further updates.