International Schools(IGCSE) in KL

Hello everyone,
I am moving to KL from Bangkok with my family around August this year. My daughter is 7yrs old. I am looking for IGCSE schools in KL.
I came across Taylor's international school and Sayfol International school.
Could any one let me know details about these schools like
- Academics --- Focus on overall development, teaching methods, infrastructure
- Sports, ECA --- How frequent are these activities ? Do they have a playground.

thanks

Start with the school's websites, then search for comments on the internet, then visit the schools.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 7#4535333.

Taylor's is well known for having a wide range of extra curricular subjects. They have two campuses one near KL and the newer other one in Puchong.

Your choices will depend on your budget.

As Fred says - check websites for basic information and request exam performance statistics.

www.schooladvisor.my

Search this Forum as there is a lot of previous discussion.

TBH at 7 years of age school should just be fun. Many schools have good reputations but remember they are often subjectuve not objective.

Personally, I would rate Taylor's over Sayfol - though Sayfol has improved in recent years. Sayfol's sporting facilities are very limited; Taylor's are significantly better. Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info.

You need to decide first about your residence or you would have residence near the school.
There are many IGCSE schools in KL. It will also depends on your budget but remember no school is a perfect school when it comes to the academics. It is absolutely important for you to visit the schools first to have a feel about staff and the facilities. International schooling is more like a business. Some sell well and some do not.
APIS, Tylors, Garden, ISKL, IISM (Islamic school), Alice Smith are a few options. You may google BEST IGCSE Schools in KL and see the comparison about the fee structure too. Also consider which school is producing best results, top in Malaysia in IGCSE. Facilities are more or less same everywhere in an above average or the self declared best schools.