Offical translation for Drive license

Hi,
I have asked the commune  to exchange my Egyptian drive license , they asked to provide translation as mine is in Arabic/English , i live in Brussels , so does any one know where i can get this kind of translation  which can be accepted by commune.

Thanks

msanad wrote:

Hi,
I have asked the commune  to exchange my Egyptian drive license , they asked to provide translation as mine is in Arabic/English , i live in Brussels , so does any one know where i can get this kind of translation  which can be accepted by commune.

Thanks

What language do they want by being translated from your original licence?

French

I wonder if the commune will keep my Home drive license and give the Belgium one or return it back , as i hear from a friend that they will keep my home one and give the Belgium one instead , ?

msanad wrote:

I wonder if the commune will keep my Home drive license and give the Belgium one or return it back , as i hear from a friend that they will keep my home one and give the Belgium one instead , ?

They keep your old license and give you a new Belgium license. Like your friend says.

So after the translation and exchange, do you still do theory and or practical tests?

It's an exchange to a Belgian driving license.

So technically depending on your nationality, your driving license can be recognized as good enough to drive in Belgium / EU.
They're always additional conditions, such as you must have your driving license before living in EU, etc...

Else you've to redo the full driving license examination (theory + practical exams)

Ok. Thank you much