Frequent travel on Causeway

Dear all
I am an Indian living in Bahrain & I will be making weekly travel to Saudi Arabia using kind fahd causeway. I am concerned by passport will not have sufficient pages. Some one advice what to do

Well you can get a new passport or get a causeway book.  But sometimes they persist in stamping the passport despite causeway book.  See the threads for getting causeway book.

It's better now than it was. Saudi doesn't stamp passports on entry and exit (for iqama holders - visa first time only with border number) while Bahrain usually stamps only on entry (if you have Bahrain residence).  It used to be 4 stamps every trip. Now its down to 1-2 depending on Bahrain officers moods. On some trips, I haven't gotten stamped at all by anyone.

Hey thanks . Can you also clarify . It's my first trip to Saudi on this mutiple entry visa. Am I allowed to go by my car ?

Yes if:

1) Saudi visa says "OPEN" in mode of travel.  If "AIR" then you need to fly
2) The car is in your name.  If it is on a bank loan, you need an NOC letter form the bank.  If it is a leased car, same thing from the rental company

I have visa sticker in my passport . It is half Arabic & half English . Can you tell me which one reads as mode of travel ?

Ask an Arabic speaker to help you. It's on left side close to the top.

Left side there is my photo only

There Eid this thing . Anakal : maftu . Does this say open ?

Yes Maftu mean open.  Joo means air.