I would like to apply for driving license in Malaysia

Dear to all of you,

I would like to apply for driving license in Malaysia but doesn't work. Can any one here help me?

Actually i have asked for the driving academy, everything i can provide (Time, fees, exam.....) except for valid "VISA" at least 6 months in Malaysia. The reason why is because i dont have permit or visa in malaysia and then accordingly to JPJ, they wont accept only passport. Is that any other way I can get the malaysia license?

Thanks
Brian

No. But you can use a foreign license plus an international driving permit.

There are also no conversions of foreign driving licences to a Malaysian one any longer even if holding a visa

but i did use my international driving licence  but i was asked to go to driving school then after that i can only get my drivers licence from JPJ.i dont know how truthful is this,can anyone throw more light on this please.

You need a visa valid for 6 months minimum to take the Malaysian driving test. End of story.

If you do not wish to take the test you can continue driving on a valid national licence accompanied by an IDP from same country.

If you were stopped at a road block it can get lost in translation..... But no different rules.

Get a visa to take the local test.

I am selling my car to another expat , hes having a Indian licence and Philippines licence , hes with work permit here , I got this car by showing my Indian international licence, is my buyer require a Indian International licence to do name transfer? or the Indian licence is enough for name transfer?