Attorney Fraud

Hi, i recently sold a property in Sunny Beach. Our attorney received all of the money from the buyer and has paid some of it to me. He still holds almost 50% of our money. He has it since Jan 2019, we call him every day and he tells us lies all of the time. Says he is very busy but promises to send the money the next day or next week. They money never arrives.

What can i do? I spoke to the Irish Embassy who are going to try and help. I also sent an email today to the Burgas Bar Association.

is there a english speaking department in the police that i can call?

please help.

James

This is a frequent problem and is one of the perils of doing business in Bg.  The brokers often quote you an offer price several thousand less than what the offer really is, charge you a 10% commission and flip the property making another 10% to 30%.  I have had many real estate transactions.  The first two taught me the lesson you are learning.  I found a truly honest attorney in Burgas.   His name is***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or share the names/contact details through the private messaging system of the website. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, the moderator deleted the name you suggested! Could you email me the details privately here OR to ***

thanks

Reason : Contact details should be sent through the private messaging system of the website. Click on the member's photo > Send a message. Thank you

I have discussed this with the Attorney.   I will try to get this through to you
Theodore's phone number is ***

I am certain that he can help you.

If this does not come through because of editing I am sure you can figure out my email

Vann.

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange such information.