Vaccination Verification for kids DP

Hello, I submitted the application on 22 November 2021, still showing "Submitted". I guess the application is suspended because of the new fully vaccination rules for all long term pass applications. Might restart in February.

It's been like 2 months for your application. Incredible! Did you contact them by e-mail or phone? How did you get the information about the new fully vaccination rules? Thanks.

I submitted the applications for my two kids on 24 Dec 2021 and 28 Dec 2021 . One month passed, still no progress showing "submitted".

Hello martinyang156, Can you please share more details about 'new fully vaccination rules' ? I have applied on Jan 15th 2022, still waiting. I need to travel Singapore by March 1st week along with my family as my employer can't delay on joining date. Currently we are in Malaysia in work visa, which will be cancelled on March 1st week too, instead of sending my family to India, planning to travel along with them to SG.

My application is approved.
Applied : 15 Jan 2022
Approval Date : 10 Feb 2022

Good luck folks..

Congratulations, your lucky to have to early approval.
It's your application show status before the approval? I applied 31St Dec till to date status showing submitted!

Thanks .. For me status didn't change. It was in submitted status from day 1. I sent couple of mails in last few days and contacted via hotline (+65 64353500) two days back and today. Then around evening got approval mail! ..

My application is approved.
Applied : 13 Jan 2022
Approval Date : 9th Feb 2022

Good luck for other who is waiting

Good luck

Hi, I have submitted my application Dec 8.. Feb 1 became Pending.. up till now still shows pending? I contacted them and ask the reason for pending, they just said that's it's ongoing process.. But I'm concerned that there is any discrepancy that I need to prove with document, but they didn't gave me a clear answer.. I was only advised to wait.. 😑

RKRG: Pending" means it is in the reviewing process. Unless they ask for additional documents, there is nothing you can do but wait.

Same here in my case also. I have applied on 10th Dec for my daughter 7 y old. Still it is pending. No reply of mail from their side. Over phone they just reply that we will expedite. It has been more than 2 months. Not able to understand how to follow up.

Atleast they should respond what clarification or docs further required. Taking 2 months time to verify a certificate only.

~RKRG wrote:

Hi, I have submitted my application Dec 8.. Feb 1 became Pending.. up till now still shows pending? I contacted them and ask the reason for pending, they just said that's it's ongoing process.. But I'm concerned that there is any discrepancy that I need to prove with document, but they didn't gave me a clear answer.. I was only advised to wait.. 😑

Hi RKRG,
Is the verification approved or still under pending?

santoshguptakumar wrote:

Same here in my case also. I have applied on 10th Dec for my daughter 7 y old. Still it is pending. No reply of mail from their side. Over phone they just reply that we will expedite. It has been more than 2 months. Not able to understand how to follow up.

Hi Santosh,
You got approval or still pending?

Hello Everyone,

Please let me know what finally happened here.

My daughter was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Malaysian health guidelines is same as India.

My daughter got the vaccination at 9 months and 12 months. Now HPB is asking to get my daughter re-vaccinated.

@dhrubsagar it means there is difference with the immunization schedule between Singapore and Malaysia. There are some vaccines that is injected early in other countries, but Singapore consider it ineffective as that certain vaccines must only be injected after the kid reaching certain age. This will trigger hpb to require your daughter to be revaccinated.

Please refer to this Singapore immunization schedule:

[link moderated]

In case of rejection, again we need apply freshly and have to pay S$35?

My case is actually they rejected due to the MMR vaccine that we took at my baby's 9th month.

@RaviAchhwani I am also getting the same error, It will help me if you tell me how you overcame this.

For me I get approved in 2nd time application after we take additional dose in Singapore KKH and bring along all documents necessary and submit  the additional cert for vaccine in 2nd application. For us , our country didn't agree to take additional vaccine in our country. So we decided to inject one more MMR in Singapore during his visit in Singapore.

Hi Everyone,

I applied for vaccine verification to HPB for my 5-year-old son and 11-year-old daughter on 2nd March 2023. Today my daughter's application is approved and for my son, they asked for additional documents mentioning illegible dates in the original vaccination card. They asked for a memo from a doctor mentioning all vaccines taken with dates and places of administration. Does anyone have a format for this memo? if yes please help me

Not sure which of these emails worked, but I emailed to

[email protected]

[email protected],

[email protected],

And someone helped me with the update within the second day. (The first email, to [email protected], took > 1 month)

@Venkatesan Ko

Hi

Can you tell us what you did for memo? I also got the same message for my 6 year old son. Please help me out what memo you sent. Did your dp get approved

Hi

I submitted immunisation form and vaccine record for my kid. But I got the message that I need doctor's memo also for verifying the vaccines and dates as they don't find the vaccine record easy to understand. Does anybody also face the same or anyone has some template for memo to ask doctor to sign and stamp on it as here in India it's difficult to ask doctor again and again for same thing as filling immunisation form was also time taking for doctor.