Vaccination Verification for kids DP

At what point does the error show up? When you click next or while making the payment?

I am also in same situation, System is not accepting DTP vaccine as per Australia schedule on 2 month, 3 month and 4 month. As per Singapore it needs to be given on 3 month, 4 month and 5 month. Unable to reach anyone over phone and there is no email response.

Can anyone please provide valid number which they respond to be called from overseas, I have searched and called on more than 20 numbers but none of them is working.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance

RaviAchhwani :

I am also in same situation, System is not accepting DTP vaccine as per Australia schedule on 2 month, 3 month and 4 month. As per Singapore it needs to be given on 3 month, 4 month and 5 month. Unable to reach anyone over phone and there is no email response.

Hi RaviAchhwani,

When do you get the notification that the system is not accepting? My son's doses are also different from what they recommend but I do not get any error. I have not made payment yet so that is why I wanted to know when do you get this error.

I am getting this error when entering details of 1) Diphteria vaccine and saving the record and moving to next page

There was/were invalid vaccine/s taken and child is required to re-take to complete Dose/Booster (B1). Please enter Dose/Booster (B1) date and vaccine name for Diphtheria. If not yet taken please take the mandatory vaccination as per Singapore immunisation schedule before submitting the application.

For your case it might be another vaccine which is not mandatory?

Hi guys,

Sorry for the slow reply. My situation was finally resolved, thankfully. But the hpb were not helpful at all. Through the website or the phone, which I called every two days for 4 weeks.

If you're having an error, could it be that the time between doses for a given vaccination is not recognised as long enough? Sometimes UK and aussie schedules can be different to the sg schedule, but as long as the recommended time between dosages (eg 30 days between 1 and 2) is sufficient, the system will accept it. I found that by playing around with it.

Hope that helps and sorry for the frustration I know you'll be going through.

James

Hi

In India MMR vaccine 1st dose will be given at 9 months and 2nd dose will be given at 12 months.

As per singapore vaccination schedule measles 1st dose should be given at 12 months and 2nd dose before 18 months.

My son is 23 months old now...already 1st nd 2nd dose done.

In this case how do we apply?Any ideas please

Thanks
Geetha

Any ideas?

If nobody knows the answer here, you could contact the relevant authority in Singapore!

Geethayugan :

Hi

In India MMR vaccine 1st dose will be given at 9 months and 2nd dose will be given at 12 months.

As per singapore vaccination schedule measles 1st dose should be given at 12 months and 2nd dose before 18 months.

My son is 23 months old now...already 1st nd 2nd dose done.

In this case how do we apply?Any ideas please

Thanks
Geetha

Hai,

I am in similar situation. My son was administered MMR doses at 11 months and 17 months old. Now, I am unable to feed this data in the website (application form). Any solutions. He is now 10 years old and cannot administer MMR again. I tried to call relevant authority, but no reply.