Work Visit Visa - Exist/Re-entry Option

Hi,

I am from Pakistan. I was working in UAE. Last month I got offer from KSA and I came to KSA on 6 Months work Visit visa with 30 days exit. My visa was stamped from Abu Dhabi, UAE. My UAE residency Visa has now been cancelled in the system. However there is no "Cancelled" stamp on Visa in my passport.

Now, my question is, for monthly exist/re-entry, can I go to Bahrain? I read that for Pakistani nationality, there was some issues during last 6 months or so. Have these issues been resolved now ?

If Bahrain is not an option, what else is cheaper option for exit/reentry?

You can do ERE from Bahrain. That's the cheapest option and no issues recently.

In this case, do I need Bahrain Visa in advance OR will it be issued at causeway? Please suggest.

If you have Saudi Iqama, you can get Bahrain visa on arrival.  If it is a visit visa, then Saudi immigration may not let you exit without a Bahrain visa, which you have to apply for and get in advance.  Some people have been able to convince them but most have been refused or turned back.

Hi
You can go out every 30 days to Bahrain but you visa needs to say “open”. A lot of us got turned back because our business / commercial visas say “by air”.  Even though my previous 6 monthly visas all said “by Air” I could cross the causeway but then the authorities clamped down on that.  If you cannot read Arabic you will need an Arabic speaker to see what it says on you visa.
Hope that helps.