Looking for somebody

hello everyone,

first of all i'm sorry, because this probably doesn't belong here and it's going sound a bit stupid, but i haven't got a better idea.

i'm looking for a girl named Catherine/Katherine (i'm not sure how to spell it correctly). i had a very long conversation with her on omegle the other day and the internet cutoff before we swapped contacts, so here i am trying to find her. she said she was from belgium originally and been living in mauritius for 10 years. currently a uni student and working in a gym part time. mixed race, curly hair and stunning green eyes. i'm not asking for any specific contact detail, not even a full name but if somebody happens to know her please could you give her a shout for me to contact me here as i don't have fb/twitter etc..? i am the hungarian chef guy with the glasses living in the uk

probably won't be successful but i thought it might worth a try here

many thanks all,
Janos

Janos,

I find it very brave that you make this post and I wish you luck to find her!

Did she say on which part of the island she lives? Maybe even a town?
There are gyms around in the North in Grand Baie but the university is in the centre. Which university does she go to, there are several campuses from UK universities.
Did she tell you what she studies and which bar she goes to?
I know it may sound stupid as well but if you have more details, we may have better chances to find her on the island...
I have a few friends who study at the University of Mauritius and there are not so many Belgium girls here.
So one of us may stumble across her.
So if you have either the subject of study, the area she lives on the island (North, South, East West or Centre) or even the town, you will have much better chances!

Regards

unfortunately i have no idea of the location within the island. i forgot the subject but I remember it's related to journalism. what i remember she told me she was really short :) 158cm, 21 years old and the gym/sports centre where she works provides classes for disabled youngsters

Best to contact her if you have saved her contact or other wise forget. Mauritius is full of such contacts who try to explore possibility to make money.

Suggest to forget and focus on your purpose you are here in Mauritius.

GITESH wrote:

Best to contact her if you have saved her contact or other wise forget. Mauritius is full of such contacts who try to explore possibility to make money.

How do you know what was the purpose of their conversation?
Telepathy or crass belittling from yet another expat who knows better  :|

Guess you may have some reading comprehension since the original poster is in the UK.

GITESH wrote:

No need to make wrongful assumptions here. The OP is trying to find a friend living in Mauritius.

If you cannot help, at least let others come in with better proposals or avenues.

thanks for your advice Gitesh! :D it's all good guys, thanks anyway, i knew it was a lost cause but thought i might give it a chance because i felt something talking to that girl that I haven't in a long time. a connection

cheers all!!!!

See for her name on facebook