Getting married to a German national in Namibia

Good day,

My boyfriend is a German national and we would like to get married here in Namibia. I have lived in SA most of my life although I am a Namibian national.

Would anyone please assist me in this regard. My boyfriend landed a Job in Namibia August last year and would like relocate to Namibia. I am currently still in SA but will be moving in a few months time.

Regards,

MM

You posted this on the Germany forum, but I think a question about marrying a forei8gner in Namibia should be asked on the Namibia forum (or you could contact the authorities there).
It probably makes no difference which nationality he has.

Good morning Beppi,

Thank you so much for your kind response.
I am new here hence I did not know where to post what.... but thanks.

Regards

MM

Keina wrote:

Good day,

My boyfriend is a German national and we would like to get married here in Namibia. I have lived in SA most of my life although I am a Namibian national.

Would anyone please assist me in this regard. My boyfriend landed a Job in Namibia August last year and would like relocate to Namibia. I am currently still in SA but will be moving in a few months time.

Regards,

MM

What do you mean by "assist you"? This site is for advice not intervention. It is also annoying when people ask such broad questions expecting someone to answer every possible scenario with only limited information about your situation and the lack of effort on your side to research the information given on official websites. Start by going to the Germany and Namibia Government websites; they are the sources for facts on the matter. Then, and only then, if you have additional questions then post them here.  You cannot delegate responsibility for informing yourself by expecting someone else to give you all of the answers. Also, the basics of such inquiries have been covered endlessly already. Please look at what has been posted already before repeating questions for the umpteenth time.

Thank you