Medical test for Kuwait

Assalamu alikum I'm Hasain Basha from India I got job at Kuwait.i have 1 queries about Kuwait medical.
20 yeas back I taken heart surgery treatment allakifazal I didn't take any medical treatment from surgery now I'm healthy.plz suggest I'm fit for Kuwait medical test plz help to me.

no one suggest for this question plz help me

There is a medical, you do it in your own country then again in Kuwait. If you pass there you're good to go as long as you pass the same tests here. There is a list you can google, they're really looking to stop communicable diseases.

Hasain wrote:

Assalamu alikum I'm Hasain Basha from India I got job at Kuwait.i have 1 queries about Kuwait medical.
20 yeas back I taken heart surgery treatment allakifazal I didn't take any medical treatment from surgery now I'm healthy.plz suggest I'm fit for Kuwait medical test plz help to me.

plz help me

Walekumsalam Hasan Bhai,

Well the answer to your question is NO. Due to any past surgery they will not hold you or UNFIT you.

The purpose of doing GAMCA test in India is to check whether do you have any communicable disease which you will carry along to Kuwait.

When I went for a GAMCA 15 days back I found approx 2 people which were having surgery marks in their body however all these 2 people's have been declared as FIT by the doctor.

Relax an ready yourself to Fly to Kuwait.

Congratulations and best wishes for your new endeavours.

Thanks bhai