New address giving back to old address makelaar?

Hi guys.
My old makelaar want my new address because he think the bills from government will go there not on my new address.
My question is:
Am I have the right to give it to him or just the people from Gemeente and The goverment will see my new address and will send everything there?

Thank you!

Entirely up to you; a makelaar cannot force you to provide them with your new address; the Government will have your new address because you do have to go to the Gemeentehuis and unregister yourself from that address and you will HAVE to provide the Gemeente with your new address.

Yes I already do the unregistration from old address and make new one.But that guy force me to give my new one.I think if not have a law that make obliges to do that I can call the police or what?

No, you can't call the Police, they're not interested in this, just walk away; if he lays a hand on you, then call the Police; but he won't.

I think he hold me with that because he still must give me back one month rent.

If it says in the lease you signed that you will provide him with the information he is asking for, then he may hold back your deposit until you have complied with what you have previously agreed to; the lease is the law here.

Personally, I would give them my address; I would have no reason not to, but everyone's circumstances are different and you may have good reasons; I'm assuming that he is concerned that the Gemeentebelasting may not be paid up (it's the only "Government" tax I can think of that would fall into this), but as you have unregistered yourself, the system knows where you are and will have your new details, I don't understand what his problem is.

There is a Rent Tribunal organisation in the Netherlands; this link takes you to a webpage with a lot of stuff that doesn't apply to what you're asking but does have contact information, perhaps if you contact them and ask their advice.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks for your help.
The think is that last months I realize that he is not a good guy.And after we move he desperate want to know where I move.This is privite and I dont want to share with him.
So I decide to send him the paper from Gemeente with covered in black my new address.
Now he have prove that I was in City Hall for change the address but he not know my neq address.
Thats it.

Thank again!