Places to live in Malta with communal pool

Reasonable rent upto  €800 for a property with communal pool 2,3 bed.  If possible.
Best places to live in malta.
Can anyone please help I'm looking into moving to Malta going on holiday in July so excited to see the beautiful island as never been, but read up loads about the island.
And it just makes me want to live there.

Hello Claire1980,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest that you drop a free advert in the Housing in Malta section to look for an accomodation.

You may also browse through the existing offers.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Claire1980 wrote:

Reasonable rent upto  €800 for a property with communal pool 2,3 bed.  If possible.
Best places to live in malta.
Can anyone please help I'm looking into moving to Malta going on holiday in July so excited to see the beautiful island as never been, but read up loads about the island.
And it just makes me want to live there.

Welcome to the Forum, do you mean for a holiday or to live here?

I'm coming to Malta for two weeks in July to see if I like it enough to start new life over there next year with my 6 year old little girl.

Thank you for your reply

Living here

To rent somewhere with a shared pool in Malta will be quite expensive, do you intend working if you move here?  When you are here on holiday come across to Gozo as it's still cheaper to rent then  Malta.

Is there plenty of jobs in gozo, I'm a beauty therapist but was looking into working in a hotel with a kids club then when kids off school I could put her in kids club and I then can carry on working knowing she's save, also is there many primary schools in gozo, we are coming to Malta in July to check Malta and see if its possible for us.

More chance of getting work in Malta, as far as I know most of the hotels do not have kids clubs on Gozo.  Every village has a primary school on Gozo.

Ok thank you for all your information 🙂 think I'm gonna stay in Malta as seen to be more hotels with kids club, I could work anywhere really but cos I'm single parent I'm thinking a way for my daughter to be safe while I finish work, I don't think be about afford child care on part time wage.

Many of the areas where the hotels are rental prices are expensive, also wages are a lot lower then the UK, have a good look around when you are on holiday is the best way.

Ok I will do cant wait and thank you 🙂