Manufacturers and fabric wholesalers

Hello, I have a small retail business and I'm looking and starting my own range. Can you recommend a clothing manufacturer and fabric wholesalers

Hi like how the way I mean am still living in India so you want to know the things from here (India) ?

No , I'm look at Bali as I'm there next week. Also had bad experience once using Indian manufacturing

Oh ok ok. I had a friend in Bali let me know the requirements I'll ask him

Oh ok ok so let me know the requirements I'll suggest you cause I had friend in Bali who dealing this kind of stuff.

Indonesia  produce large fabric and clothing with  export quality ,  West Java ( Bandung, Bogor, Sukabumi ) has become the central for cloth/ apparel production & Factory , Most of the Clothing and Fabric which sell in Yogya, Bali and another province has came from those Area include all original European/American Brand

You can find almost every update design you like with cheap price and good quality.

@Becmcmillan Hey are you interested in acquiring Manufacturers and fabric wholesalers?

Hello danny.jing.an,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

Please note that this thread is quite old.

Feel free to start a new topic on the Bali forum if you have some information to share.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team