Dataflow for COE

Hi everyone,

Just want to ask for advice. I will have my final exit this lastweek of april 2019 after 6 years of working in the same employer. And my saudi license will be expire the same month. I want to come back to saudi arabia again, in renewing my saudi license i need a dataflow for my COE. Is it ok that I will only use my recent COE for may dataflow or they still require COE from philippines?
Looking forward for your response.

hi did u renew ur saudi card already???

yes it was already renewed

Nice to hear that
we have comprehensive services on saudi commission and saudi working visas

for details :

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : Promoting your company is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

can i ask im planning to go back in saudi ..do i need to dataflow my latest coe here in philippines my coe more than a year or the recent one in saudi ????ur reply is really much appreciated...thank u

you need to upload the past 3yrs experience in dataflow..which is the most latest? ur saudi coe or the phil coe?

currently in phil. 1 yr 3 mos then the last one in saudi 3 yrs...anyway i really appreciate ur reply  thanks so much😊

just upload both... ur last saudi experience and phil... because dataflow will not accept if u have more than months work gap...

hello..I would like to ask if it's okay to upload in my data flow my past experience in Saudi Arabia equivalent to 5 years (2011-2016) and my Philippine experience (2017- upto present)equivalent to 4.5 years. I'm thinking of not uploading my 2008-2010 COE because it's quit expensive.Hoping for a response..

@Thathon

sorry i can not help, can you tell me what is the COE?

thanks