PC parts

Good day everyone , I am Athur from Philippines and now staying here in HCMC Vietnam. I am looking for shops where they sell second hand Computer parts.  Pls anyone share me if you know somewhere here in HCM. Thank you so much and have a nice day to all.
  And if anyone here is having trouble about their laptop, and desktop pc you can send me message for some  advice or i can come to fix it personally if needed.  No worries its for free im just missing the job i left in my country for 2 years already😁

19art82 wrote:

Good day everyone , I am Athur from Philippines and now staying here in HCMC Vietnam. I am looking for shops where they sell second hand Computer parts.  Pls anyone share me if you know somewhere here in HCM. Thank you so much and have a nice day to all.
  And if anyone here is having trouble about their laptop, and desktop pc you can send me message for some  advice or i can come to fix it personally if needed.  No worries its for free im just missing the job i left in my country for 2 years already😁

Try Nhat Tao Market in D10. They mainly have TV and sound system components. But maybe you can also find computer parts.

District 3 used to have heaps but walking there yesterday they were nowhere to be seen. Tan Phu seems to be the place since covid

Try the area at Huỳnh Thúc Kháng, district 1.  A few years back, that was the go to for used cameras, PCs, laptops, and etc...

Used ThinkPad would be nice