Anyone knows a job

Hi.Im currently working extra in a hotel in malmö.But i am  looking for a fulltime job.Maybe somebody has idea or knows any kind of job.Btw im a nursing graduate in my home country and speak basic swedish😊
Thank you so much in advance😊

Hello Franzhia,

I would suggest that you try your luck by dropping a free advert in the Jobs in Sweden section to list your skills, qualifications and work experience to receive job offers which match your profile.

You may have a look at the article, Finding work in Malmö to learn about the labour market and the many job sectors in Sweden as well obtain some tips on how to be successful in your job search. Do not forget to check out the useful links.

In the meantime, you will surely receive personal feedback and advice from our members.

Good luck  :top:

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thank you so much.😊

Moved to Malmö from London  few months ago, just got married a year ago. Looking to make a living here any jobs available I got my coordinations number a permanent address and permit to work in Sweden email me thanks *** or reply asap

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, Newspaper carrier jobs are often easy to find as a temporary job (Swedish is not essential), while seeking for other jobs and already having a job is also a plus point, regardless of the job. For newspaper carrier jobs www.sdr.se

And if you have the possibility to take forklift license you have much better chances. Good luck!

Hi

I am looking for any job part-time/full time. If you know please let me know.  I am well educated and willing to do any Job.

Thanks