Musical instruments

Hello All, I wish to buy a piano but will consider a keyboard.  Where in Accra is the best place to buy musical instruments?  Prefer new but can consider used.  Any help gratefully appreciated.

Please see https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CDGO … oH1QOvNKK0 hope this will help

If you look on accraexpat classified section someone is selling a keyboard

Thank you both

A related tip: Be aware that ordering new parts for musical instruments/equipment through a Ghana based servicer/dealer can lead to frustration.

If one needs a new part for a musical instrument or musical equipment, that part often has to be ordered abroad, which means the part has to be paid for in a foreign currency.

In January 2023 the power supply module in my Tascam 24 mixer/recorder blew (because of over voltages on the mains, something I since then prevent with a high-quality mains stabilizer). Because my Tascam 24 was still new (I bought it in September 2022 in The Netherlands, just before we emigrated to Ghana) I wanted a new original power supply module.

I found out who the official dealer/servicer of Tascam in Ghana was. They ordered a new power supply module for me at the beginning of February. I paid half of the price of the new module in advance.

But after waiting for more than 5 months (!) without getting any explanation why it took so long, even though I asked for an explanation several times through email, I had enough of it and contacted Tascam USA directly. They told me that the dealer/servicer in Ghana still did not manage to get the money for the new module transferred to the USA.

When I confronted the servicer/dealer in Ghana with this, they acknowledged this. But I was told that their bank would probably succeed the following week. After having waited for another three weeks, I had enough of it. So, I went to the shop of the servicer/dealer in Accra, blew off the whole thing, and demanded my money back, which they did return to me.

I then ordered the new power supply module at Tascam Germany, which is also the agent for The Netherlands. They sent it within a week to an address of a friend of mine in The Netherlands. He will take the module with him when he comes and visit me next month.

By the way: Because of the same reason (over voltages on the mains) my 2.1 PA system also got damaged (the subwoofer did not work anymore). Because I could not find out myself what part(s) was/were damaged I had it repaired last June here in Ghana at some small repair shop. The repair only costed me Cedi 200. My PA system is working fine again ever since.