Get some information

I write on behalf of my friend he was apply visa as a post of director now his visa process is completed from expact and now in immigration department.my question is how much time require for approval of visa from immigration.

4-6 weeks plus extra time if a single entry Visa with Reference is required to enter Malaysia to work.

However perhaps your friend is a director in a newly incorporated company. If so the company has to deposit Paid Up capital in a company bank account before the immigration process can be started.

Foreigners are rarely recrited as Directors  as any position where financial responsibility is part of the job description requires a Malaysian to hold that job

Be careful of job scams and don't pay any money for immigration processing or any expenses.......

And don't invest money in a company offering a Directorship because getting immigration approval is never guaranteed.

Malaysia my 2nd Home  visa is a safer investment if the whole purpose is to be able to live in Malaysia www.mm2h.gov.my