Filing Taxes for USA

Is it possible to use up address for computer here in the Philippines and file ones federal taxes using turbo tax? Also can you use your home address here in Philippines?

You might be better off using your Philippines address depending on how you are registered in the USA to vote or have a driver's license or own property.  In PA if you still own a home there in which you once resided they consider you a PA resident for income tax purposes.  The IRS is not concerned about where you live unless at any time that year you had $10,000 or more in total in all foreign accounts, then you have extra forms to file giving all the details.  I have no idea how easy or hard those forms are on turbotax.

I understand now you must agree to let banks in the philippines provide information to IRS when you open an account, if the account is in your wife's name they cannot provide any information to the IRS it is in the constitution, see what I am saying

Okieboy wrote:

I understand now you must agree to let banks in the philippines provide information to IRS when you open an account, if the account is in your wife's name they cannot provide any information to the IRS it is in the constitution, see what I am saying

What if the wife is a citizen of the Philippines and the USA?

To answer your question, yes. Turbo tax can be used online in the RP.  Your tax liability or lack of, depends on your income from home and or abroad.

Banks.
In order to avoid problems with reporting overseas funds exceeding 10k US in an account in my name. We just use two accounts that are in my wife's name.
On my account and a joint account I was required to fill out forms at the bank allowing them to report any amount in the account exceeding 10k US to the IRS. 

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-bu … ounts-fbar