Recruitment Agencies in Malta

Hi
I am working with a company which helps find job to skilled, semi skilled and professional workers from Asian countries in Malta. My question is, whether there is a central authority in Malta which posts job for TCNs or it is to be through private agencies.
I would also appreciate if someone could let me know the names of reliable recruitment agencies in Malta

Skewrbuchen :

Hi
I am working with a company which helps find job to skilled, semi skilled and professional workers from Asian countries in Malta. My question is, whether there is a central authority in Malta which posts job for TCNs or it is to be through private agencies.
I would also appreciate if someone could let me know the names of reliable recruitment agencies in Malta

Hi Skewrbuchen,
Hope you are fine as you mention that you are working with company which helps find job to skilled, semi skilled and professional workers from Asian countries in Malta. Could you assist me regarding this matter as i am trying to find job in Malta. i am currently working in Dubai UAE.