Recruitment Agencies in Malta

Hi
I am working with a company which helps find job to skilled, semi skilled and professional workers from Asian countries in Malta. My question is, whether there is a central authority in Malta which posts job for TCNs or it is to be through private agencies.
I would also appreciate if someone could let me know the names of reliable recruitment agencies in Malta

Skewrbuchen wrote:

Hi
I am working with a company which helps find job to skilled, semi skilled and professional workers from Asian countries in Malta. My question is, whether there is a central authority in Malta which posts job for TCNs or it is to be through private agencies.
I would also appreciate if someone could let me know the names of reliable recruitment agencies in Malta

Hi Skewrbuchen,
Hope you are fine as you mention that you are working with company which helps find job to skilled, semi skilled and professional workers from Asian countries in Malta. Could you assist me regarding this matter as i am trying to find job in Malta. i am currently working in Dubai UAE.

I need agriculture job in fruit picking or harvester labour

Abubakar Khan wrote:

I need agriculture job in fruit picking or harvester labour

Not likely to find jobs in fruit picking or harvesting in Malta, most farms are family owned and are small.

Thanks can you tell me any jobs in malta i need

Any helper job i found

As mentioned on other posts we cannot find work for you.

Ok thanks i will try

I am a registered nurse from Nigeria in Africa, how can I get job in Malta?

tpj4top001 wrote:

I am a registered nurse from Nigeria in Africa, how can I get job in Malta?

Welcome to the forum, why not do a search on line for nursing agencies in Malta, you may need to be able to speak Maltese.

Hello..you have any vacancies for food delivery boy?

usman ullah khan wrote:

Hello..you have any vacancies for food delivery boy?

This is not a recruitment website. Also you will not get a visa for a delivery boy.

amarsbhatt wrote:

Is there any vacancy for professional HR or Admin Manager in Malta? I am from India looking for opening in Malta for an experienced HR, Admin Manager? Shall appreciate connectivity with a recruitment agency who can assist?

Would suggest you try a search on Google, other than the jobs section there are no recruitment facilities on the forum.

karachisaleem15 wrote:

Good morning sir I'm from Pakistan iam married I have 4kids before work in Dubai capital real estate I have experience 6 years after I changed my job in Qatar Gulf electrical Supplies As a salesman I have experience 9years now I'm in Pakistan after COVID-19 I was gone my country my now expire now I'm free I don't have any work before 8months please help me I have valid Qatar driving license I need work for i want support my family any work any job please help me I will do hard work thanks sir and best regards

As mentioned on here many, many times we cannot find you work, all we can suggest is that you look at the jobs section.  We are here to advise people not recruit workers.

Hello   &  Greetings

I am 46 years old Indian with more than two decades of experience in travel and tourism and have also handled Business  Development and Franchisee module along with sales & marketing  for various  travel products  ,  Have  worked for last 7 years in DUBAI ,  and presently in India,  looking for a good opportunity in  Malta or other European Country,,,,

rgds

bksanju10 wrote:

Hello   &  Greetings

I am 46 years old Indian with more than two decades of experience in travel and tourism and have also handled Business  Development and Franchisee module along with sales & marketing  for various  travel products  ,  Have  worked for last 7 years in DUBAI ,  and presently in India,  looking for a good opportunity in  Malta or other European Country,,,,

rgds

All I can recommend to you is that you contact the hotels directly. You will find a list by using a search engine on your computer. You can also upload your CV in the job section at the top of the page.

Good Luck

Dear sir,
              I'm Irfansohail from Pakistan.i live in Ajman United Arab Emirates and have a job in Restaurant.i have 14 years experience in Restaurant as a waiter, Cook and kitchen helper.any vecancy plz contact me.thank you.
Yours sincerely.
Irfansohail

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ifransohail975

Please don't post personal details on the open forum, this is for your own safety.

But please read what has already been said, we can not find you work.

I need driver job in malta. Cab driver, van driver
-@Kiran Jadhav

If you read other posts you would see that we cannot find you work, only suggest you look in the job section.

Hi sir. I am sujoy. I am working as a Demi Chef. I am looking for new job in Malta any cook position can you help me find a job in Malta.

Hi sir. I am sujoy. I am working as a Demi Chef. I am looking for new job in Malta any cook position can you help me find a job in Malta.
-@sujoyd769

Have you not read any of the posts above?

Many of the members of this forum are either retired expats or expat employees, I am not sure there are many employers searching for workers via this forum.

Anyone seeking a job in Malta may have more success in visiting either of these sites:

https://jobsplus.gov.mt/job-seekers-mt- … /vacancies

https://jobsinmalta.com/jobs

There are hundreds of jobs listed that can be applied for directly online.

I hope this helps and will reduce the number of pointless posts.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am looking for job in malta. I have 2+ years of knowleadge and experience in the field of Marketing. I have worked as a Chief Marketing officer in the e-commerce company and as water in resort too. I have completed my diploma in hotel Management and my bachelor degree in Management.

I hope I will add value in your Company.

I am waiting for your response.

Thanks and Best Regards

Anish Nepal

[link moderated]

Nepal

Dear Sir/Madam
I am looking for job in malta. I have 2+ years of knowleadge and experience in the field of Marketing. I have worked as a Chief Marketing officer in the e-commerce company and as water in resort too. I have completed my diploma in hotel Management and my bachelor degree in Management.

Thanks and Best Regards

Anish Nepal

[link moderated]

Nepal

-@Anish nepal

Hello and hope you're well.

Thank you for your message.

You can apply for a job or create your CV on our Job section :  Jobs in Malta

Have a nice day,

Mickael

Team Expat.com

Dear Sir/Madam

-@Anish nepal

Hi Anish,

Rather than waiting from a response from members of this forum, you may wish to search through the hundreds of jobs listed on these sites

https://jobsplus.gov.mt/job-seekers-mt- … /vacancies

https://jobsinmalta.com/jobs

This company has some vacancies in the hotel sector

https://axcareersmalta.com/

The members of this forum are mostly expat residents in Malta either retired or working in jobs themselves, so are unlikely to be able to offer you employment.

@Evreham

He had already received a response.

Sorry, why specifically workers from Asian countries? Is there demand for Asian workers in Malta and not others?

Workers from Asian countries WOW!

RIDICULOUS!

Sorry, why specifically workers from Asian countries? Is there demand for Asian workers in Malta and not others?
Workers from Asian countries WOW!
RIDICULOUS!
-@mrszlns

The post you referred to is from 2019.

@GozoMo

So what? in 2019 Asians were on demand in Malta and not other people?

I am a bit lost with this post. I don't understand this, why ONLY Asians?

@GozoMo
So what? in 2019 Asians were on demand in Malta and not other people?
I am a bit lost with this post. I don't understand this, why ONLY Asians?
-@mrszlns

The person who you are referring to is no longer participating on here, so no point in keep asking.

Dear sir or madam ,my name is mustaque Ali bi am from in india i am looking for a job in malta so i have work experience 10 years hotel and restaurant ,Now i am recently working in Hamdan plaza hotel in salala oman so please let me know about the vacancy,

Thanks & regards

Name , mustaque Ali

Contact number,*****

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Mustaque,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that expat.com is not a job agency.

If you are looking for a job, I advise you to add your CV in the Jobs in Malta section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team