To apply for student visa


I am from India. My husband got opportunity to study one year program in Winnipeg university. As a family my self and my 7 yrs old kid also accompanying him. While submitting visa we understood that we need to apply student visa for our kid as my husband is still an applicant. To apply for student visa we need to have acceptence letter from any school near to university. Can any one help in validating this process and can any school give such letter.


As it says student visa so you need to enroll as a student in private colleges or university.

Now another option is your husband apply for sponsorship.

The rest you have to Google. Hope this helps.

Hi Padma,

Please note that a new thread has been created with your post in the Winnipeg forum as you previously posted on a very old topic.

Thank you,

Priscilla team

New topic