Where to look for a job?

Hi everyone.
I have just recently moved to the Algarve, living in Acoteias. I have worked here before for three summers so know the area a bit. Currently I'm looking for a job in some sort of customer service industry, tourism or admin. Any ideas on best places to look?
I am also keen to start a Zumba/Pilates/yoga class and would love suggestions on friendly places to do so. I currently don't speak Portuguese but am planning on joining a class or taking up private lessons.
I look forward to any responses and meeting new people!
Hayley

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Portugal forum as it can help you to communicate more efficiently with other members.

I also invite you to have a look at the articles about work here : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/p … _work.html , you will find more information about job sectors, job portals and so on.

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

On the Pilates, check at the "Bar O'Berto" - It's actually in Roja Pe, but you will know where it is. They have a large hall/auditorium/whatever in the rear and the wife of one of the brothers already runs a fitness class there (Or perhaps did as I haven't been around there for 2-3 years)

Language wise, in English,  I don't know as I always used French