Finding self

Hi I feel I'm so alone and still living on my past so I can't move forward. I need some professional assistant to deal with me.thanks

Hi Elanmjathena,

You could perhaps contact them : https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … hologists/

All the best,
Bhavna

I've been trying to find a suitable reply for a while.
I'm sorry, I don't know of any professional to help you. But I just thought I'd suggest that you fill your time, while you're here, in doing things that benefit you, like reading and taking up a new hobby, like metal guitar, for example, which is what I do.
For what it's worth, I don't believe happiness is something you can get from the outside. I think it has more to do with acceptance of life, and riddance of one's desires.

Thank you I really appreciate.now Im doing meditation for myself walking and and not to think much. I hope you doing well too.now I'm also thinking to go in library to read books. Again thanks

Hello Elanmjathena,

Fantastic! you by your own have found your way out from the past.

Reading is like a deep well that you always can return when ever you want. But beware from feelgood novels and stuff like that which there is no soul.

Please let me give you some tips, start with short novels like "The old man and the sea" by Earnest Hemingway or "The First teacher" by Chinghiz Aitmatov then some short stories by Guy de Maupassant and move on with novels like "The Gadfly" "Les misarables" and to a new world of Kamala Das....

I bet before you even finish "The First Teacher" you are going to be there where you want you to be. All the best!

Thank you  you too.