Visa change to iqama without leaving Saudi Arabia

I have been in Saudi Arabia for nearly 6 months now on a spouse visa I think or family visa I don't know. My husband suggested that I should get iqama do I have to go back to England in order for him to apply for iqama for me or can I stay here and he can finish applying for iqama without me leaving Saudi Arabia.

Depends on the visa you entered on.  If it is a visit visa then you have to leave for him to be able to get you in on an Iqama.

Visit durations is 90 days but we kept extending it. Dose that mean I have to go back?

Check with your husband's sponsor as I don't know the exact type of visa you have and how many extensions you have done.

It's gonna be my 6 months on sating here in Jeddah on April Insha allah, I could add another 90 days then it's gonna be total 9 months after that I  have to go back. I want to know weather I we can get the iqama done before April.

As I said before:

1) I do not know what visa you are on.  If it is a visit visa, it CANNOT be converted to an Iqama.  You have to leave and come in on a family visa - then insurance is uploaded and medical is done for Iqama conversion
2) Usually they don't approve extension in stay after 6 months.  You have to exit and re-enter.  But sometimes there are exceptions

The best person to advise you is your husband's employer.

I asked him he said it's family visa that's why am able to extend it to 9 months period stay.