Unpaid Credit card in saudi arabia

hi . i had my final exit in saudi arabia last dec 2018. since then i didnt pay for my credit card up to now . the sabb sent me message that i will be subjected to POLICE/INTERPOL Case, IMMIGRATIONS & CENTRAL Bank for permanent blacklisting and watch lists. is it possible? can i still have working visa to other country like qatar?

You could get wild and pay back the money - That'll solve your problem, at least the bits about possible arrest, court, and jail.

ayakah14 wrote:

hi . i had my final exit in saudi arabia last dec 2018. since then i didnt pay for my credit card up to now . the sabb sent me message that i will be subjected to POLICE/INTERPOL Case, IMMIGRATIONS & CENTRAL Bank for permanent blacklisting and watch lists. is it possible? can i still have working visa to other country like qatar?

What made you not paid in time?

A word of advice, contact them to settle requesting waiver of interest penalty and that will save you unnecessary hassle.

Anytime a system can be introduced within GCC countries that will cause arrest of travelers while on connection flight as the case in UAE now.

Arrive in any GCC country and you will win a free trip to jail! Pay your bill.