Couple of questions about moving to Marbella

Hey everyone.

I'm going to be moving to Marbella at the end of May and I had a few questions about life over there.

First of all, how is the public transport in the area? If I work in Marbella could I rely on a bus to work each day if I lived in Estepona or Fuengirola?

How expensive would a modern 2 bedroom apartment be? Nothing too special or fancy just a bog standard 2 bed outdoor space would be a plus. I'm hoping for something around the €800 mark, would that be a reasonable target?

Is it tough finding apartments that are pet friendly? I have a little dog that will be tagging along :D

Is it easy to get banks and everything set up?

Thanks for any help on this guys 😊

Adam. I am confused.  A couple of days ago you posted

“I'm in the early stages of planning my move to the states and there's already a question I can't really find an answer too.”

I am still planning on moving to America. But that is a longer term goal that needs a lot more planning. Moving to Marbella is easy so I'm doing that first.

Adam.

May we know what nationality you have as that can make a big difference to the requirements

I see you maybe a U.K. national. 

Brexit if it happens, will affect the rights of U.K. nationals  to live, work, etc. in the EU

You can't spend your life living on if's and but's.

IF Brexit happens then I will tackle that problem at the time. Personally, I think there will be another referendum as the majority of the UK now realise they made a mistake. If they have a second referendum then the UK will stay in the EU.

If worst comes to worst I can always come back to Malta as I've been a tax payer here before brexit was even a thing.

Adam ifs and buts

As I posted in another thread

[i]I was speaking to a gestor last week when I was at the police station,  who said that in Malaga at present she is unable to make an appointment for her clients as malaga has suspended all appointments, and even cancelled those set for after 29th March , Brexit day.

I don't know if other police stations are
similarly affected[/i]